We may receive information about you:
• If you contact us directly, via our website or our social media – through purchasing tickets for FestiFit UK, or to make an enquiry or other request.
• From our network of professional associations, to whom you have given your information.
• Occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you.
• If you apply for a paid or volunteer position with FestiFit UK.
We may use your information (which we receive from you or third parties, or information that we learn about you from the way you use our products or services), for a variety of purposes, including but not limited to:
• To provide or manage any information, products or services you have asked for.
• To help us identify you when you contact us.
• For general administration purposes.
• To help us improve the quality of our products and services.
• To help us detect and prevent fraud and money laundering.
• To help us recover debts.
• To carry out analysis and customer profiling.
• To identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services (please see below).
We may share your information for any of these purposes with:
• Our carefully chosen business partners who provide products or services in association with FestiFit UK.
• Our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf, such as marketing agencies and data management firms, these include our approved Data Processors.
We may also pass your information to third parties:
• If we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes.
• In relation to existing or future legal proceedings.
• In the process of selling our business, or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you.
• For the purpose of preventing fraud/loss, for example to fraud prevention agencies.
Informing you about our products and services:
We may use your information to contact you with news regarding products or services provided/sold by FestiFit UK.
We may contact you by post, phone, e-mail, SMS and other electronic means.
Your right to withdraw consent
Except as required by law, we will not use or disclose your personal information for any purpose for which you have not given us your consent or later withdraw your consent. If you withdraw consent, you agree that in spite of this withdrawal we may continue to use the personal information previously provided to us to the extent that we are contractually obligated to do so and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligations you may have for example a finance agreement.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have the right to:
Request copies of your data, rectification of your data, erasure of your data, object to us or restrict the processing of your data and where our systems allow, give electronic access to copies of your data in a digital format. FestiFit UK reserves the right to update or amend this data privacy notice in line with customer feedback or updates in legislation and it will be published at FestiFit UK.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us on products and services by contacting us on
We may inform you when inviting you to provide your personal details, that by providing these details you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing communication by these means. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all of our marketing communication, or you can contact us at any time with the above email address.
The range of products and services offered by FestiFit UK include, but is not limited to:
· Event tickets
FestiFit UK internet site:
We try to keep our websites secure. However you recognise when providing your information to us through our websites, or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by e-mail, that the internet and e-mail communications over the internet may not be secure. FestiFit UK cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet, which is beyond our control.
When you visit our websites, our web server automatically records your IP address, the website from which you visit us, the web pages you actually visit and the date and length of your visit. Personal data is only stored if volunteered by you, for example in the context of an enquiry, a survey, entering a promotional contest etc.
A ‘cookie’ is a piece of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk, so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
• To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to our website and to allow us to tailor content of our site to match your preferred interests.
• To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our website.
We cannot identify you personally in this way.
Two types of cookies may be used on our FestiFit UK: session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for longer, (how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
You can accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our websites if cookies are disabled.
You can find information on how to disable or enable cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org